Best Juices For Constipation
There are a variety of juices that can help tremendously with constipation, that you can safely drink to help get your bowels moving efficiently. So if you are stuck (pardon the pun) try different juices for constipation, and reap the rewards!
If you try juicing to relieve constipation, you will find it to be of great benefit.
Supplying your body with top quality, easy to digest nutrients in a liquid form – helps to get things moving again quickly. Juices for constipation are a quick and easy remedy, no drugs needed! It is one of the very many great benefits of juicing.
Juice Recipes For Constipation:
1. Apple Juice, Figs and Raisins:
This constipation home remedy uses apple juice along with figs and raisins. Drink this juice the first thing in the morning before you eat your breakfast.
Place a cup of fresh apple juice into a blender. Add equal amounts of dry or fresh figs and raisins and a small organic apple. Choose how many figs and raisins to use. You will need to experiment a little. Get a consistency that is not too thick. Add a little more apple juice if needed.
Drink this juice home remedy for a few days until you start to get some relief from your constipation.
2. Oat Milk with Fig Juice or Prune Juice:
Buy oat milk at the health food store. In the morning, warn 8 oz of oat milk and add 3 oz of fig juice or prune juice, along with two droppers full of licorice extract. Or you can mix one glass of 50% fig juice and 50% prune juice. This powerful home remedy will get your bowels moving. Drink this combination juice preparation first thing in the morning.
3. Stewed Figs:
Take 10 to 12 calimyrna figs and stew them in two glasses of distilled water (16 oz) for 10 minutes. Let them sit in this water overnight. In the morning remove the figs, warm and drink the juice. Eat the figs though out the day.
Or prepare a blended drink of three or more figs (fresh or sun dried), one banana, 1 tablespoon of honey or molasses, one cup of rice dream. Drink first thing in the morning and also any time after lunch or dinner.
The following are great juices for constipation you can use right away:
- Mulberry Juice: Mulberry juice has many health benefits. It is good for digestive tract illnesses. It can stimulate digestion and assimilation of nutrients in the small intestine. It is useful for older people for reliving constipation. Mulberry contains many minerals and vitamins.
- Boysenberry: Boysenberry juice has a gentle natural laxative action on your bowel. When your constipation is mild, this juice will help move things in your colon.
- Blackberries: Mix ½ cup of distilled water and ½ cup of blackberries. Drink this first thing in the morning to promote peristaltic movement. Drink this often and it will make you regular. Blackberries are high in vitamin C.
- Cherries: Cherries are high in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, and many other minerals, which are effective in neutralizing body acid. Cherries contain vitamins B-1, B-2, folic acid and niacin. Cherries have laxative effects and can start peristaltic action. Eat fresh cherries throughout the day or drink three 8 oz glasses of cherry juice during the day. Buy cherry juice in glass container.
- Elderberry Juice: Can be used to help reduce the symptoms of colds, flu, and diabetes. It also helps to relieve constipation, diarrhea, and hemorrhoids. Drink 1–2 glasses each day. Increase the quantity if necessary.
Juicing for constipation will help if you drink any of these above juices between meals and will help you to get rid of constipation and keep your bowels moving.
Check out some great recipes here: Juicing Recipes