Kefir Skin Care Recipes
Using Kefir in your skin care regime will help keep you glowing and fresh. Kefir can help with many skin problems, as well as just improving it’s overall health.
This Kefir Orange Scrub Recipe makes for beautiful Skin. Organic DIY kefir skin care products are easy to make at home.
This recipe makes a sweet smelling and pleasant to use scrub for gentle cleansing of your skin.
If you unfamiliar with Kefir, please visit my page for all the Kefir info you need: All About Kefir
The astringent properties of the orange peel leave your skin feeling sparkling and fresh.
If you would like a more vigorous exfoliator, then you can easily substitute the almond meal with oatmeal.
Kefir Skin Care Orange Scrub Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined and form a paste
How To Use Kefir Orange Scrub:
- Apply the scrub to the face avoiding the eye area
- Using damp hands, gently massage the mixture into the skin, using circular motions
- Rinse it off with warm water and pat the skin dry.
- For very oily skin the Kefir and orange Facial Scrub can be used once each day.
- For dry skin, use it twice a week.
This scrub can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container, for up to five days. After that, any unused portion should be discarded.
I do hope you try some of my gorgeous Kefir skin care recipes. They are so easy to make and leave your skin glowing and healthy.
If you love my recipe, and you’d like more information on making and using Kefir Skin Care Recipes, please visit this page: How to Use Kefir for Skin Care
And for a little reading and recipes, here are some choice books on Kefir, fermenting and natural beauty care …
- How To Use Kefir For Skin Care
- Kefir and Orange Facial Scrub
- Kefir Probiotic Drink
- How To Make Kefir
- Kefir vs Yogurt
- Cultured Foods
- SourDough Starter Recipe