Simple Kefir Skin Care Recipes
This incredibly luscious Kefir and Yeast Exfoliator recipe gives you gorgeous skin. It is a concentrated and stimulating facial cleanser. The brewers yeast stimulates blood flow and circulation to the skin.
However, please note that you should not use this recipe if you have broken capillaries.
If you have no experience with Kefir, make sure to visit this page for all the information you need: All About Kefir
Kefir and Yeast Exfoliator Skin Care Recipe
If you are able to use raw, unpastuerized honey – then that will make an even healthier product for your skin.
- 1 tbsp kefir
- 2 tsp almond meal
- 1 tsp brewers yeast
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 drops of peppermint or lavender essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined and form a paste.
Use of Kefir Exfoliator:
- Apply the kefir exfoliator generously to your face, avoiding the eye area
- Using damp hands, gently massage the mixture into the skin, using circular motions
- Rinse it off with warm water and pat the skin dry.
This scrub can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container, for up to five days. After that, any unused portion should be discarded.
More Info On Kefir
If you liked my kefir exfoliator recipe, and would like more information on making and using Kefir Skin Care yourself, please visit this page: How to Use Kefir for Skin Care
And for a little reading and recipes, here are some choice books on Kefir, fermenting and natural beauty care …
- How to Use Kefir for Skin Care
- Kefir and Orange Facial Scrub
- Kefir and Yeast Facial Exfoliator
- Kefir Probiotic Drink
- How To Make Kefir
- Kefir vs Yogurt
- Cultured Foods