Kefir Skin Care Recipes – Cleanser With Coconut
This yummy Kefir skin cleanser with wholesome coconut is so good for your skin – and good enough to eat too! Don’t you love knowing the products you put on your face are so healthy – you can eat them too!
If you have no experience with Kefir, make sure to visit this page for all the information you need: All About Kefir
Kefir Skin Cleanser Recipe:
This cleanser is a great product for all different types of skin.
- 8 tbsp kefir
- 8 tbsp raw coconut oil
- ½ tsp raw sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Whip the egg yolk, sugar and apple cider vinegar together until well combined.
- Add the coconut oil while stirring slowly, until the consistency is thick and smooth
- Mix in the kefir and stir until a smooth paste is formed
Using Your Kefir Skin Cleanser:
- Apply the cleanser generously to the face and neck, and massage it in.
- Allow it to remain on the skin for a few minutes if possible, then rinse it off with warm water and pat the skin dry.
Use this cleanser every night for a fresh and glowing complexion.
This kefir cleanser can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container, for up to five days. After that, any unused portion should be discarded. It can be added to your compost.
Tip: Save a container from another used cosmetic to store your cleanser in.
More Info on Kefir:
If you love my recipe, and you’d like more information on making and using Kefir Skin Care Recipes, please visit this page: How to Use Kefir for Skin Care
- How to Use Kefir for Skin Care
- Kefir and Orange Facial Scrub
- Kefir and Yeast Facial Exfoliator
- How To Make Kefir
- Kefir vs Yogurt
- Himalayan Salt Health Benefits