Kefir Honey Cleanser Recipe for Beautiful Skin
This DIY kefir skin care facial cleanser is a lovely product that you can easily make at home. It is great knowing that you are only using top quality and natural ingredients on your skin.
Kefir benefits skin in a number of ways.It is healing and soothing. Helpful for enlarged pores, rosacea and even acne.
If you don’t know what kefir is, then make sure to visit my page for all the Kefir info you need: All About Kefir
Kefir Honey Cleanser is suitable for all skin types. It is gentle, soothing and healing … it is quick and easy to make.
How To Make Kefir Skin Care Honey Cleanser:
- 16 tbsp kefir
- 2 ½ tbsp chamomile tea
- 2 ½ tbsp raw honey
- Make the chamomile tea using a teabag, dried or fresh herbs and strain if necessary
- Allow the tea to cool to lukewarm and add the honey.
- Once the mixture is at room temperature, add the kefir.
- Mix together and beat gently for a few minutes until smooth
Using Kefir Honey Cleanser:
- Apply the cleanser generously to the face and neck, and massage in.
- Allow it to remain on the skin for a few minutes if possible, then gently remove with damp cotton wool or a soft cloth.
- Pat the skin dry
Your kefir skin care cleanser can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container, for up to five days. After that, any unused cleanser should be discarded. Don’t waste it though! … It can be added to your compost.
More Info on Kefir:
Also, make sure to see this page for further information on using Kefir on your skin, along with recipes: How To Use Kefir For Skin Care.
- How To Use Kefir For Skin Care
- Kefir Probiotic Drink
- How To Make Kefir
- Cultured Foods
- SourDough Starter Recipe
- Himalayan Salt Health Benefits