Rodney Yee Yoga for Beginners:
Here is my review of this acclaimed Rodney Yee Yoga for Beginners DVD. It is so much easier to learn Yoga poses at your own pace, in your own home and without pressure.
Colleen Saidman and Rodney Yee, a former professional ballet dancer, star in this beginners Yoga DVD, which features 2 complete yoga workouts for beginners. Yee practices and teaches Iyengar Yoga, and has been a guest on the Oprah show as well as other national TV shows.
Rodney Yee Yoga for Beginners DVD features:
You will be taught accurate alignment, technique and how to avoid the common mistakes these teachers see most often in Yoga beginners. There are two full length beginners Yoga workout sessions, with a complete run time of 100 minutes.
One is a morning workout to set you off right for your day. The other is a 15 minutes workout specially designed for doing in the evening, to relax, sooth and calm your body and mind.
- Yoga pose instruction for accurate alignment when doing your poses
- Tips for avoiding some of the commonest newbie Yoga mistakes
- Audio choice for each program, choose the full workout or the pose only instructions.
This is a perfect guide for someone who is just starting off in yoga. that has easy to use, step by step instructions. Rodney’s Yee oozes calm in his presentation.
- Two full-length yoga workouts for beginners
- On-screen pose training for perfect form
- Secrets to overcoming the most common yoga mistakes
- Audio Selection for each program full or pose only instruction
More Yoga DVDs from Rodney Yee
As one of the best Yoga instructors around, Rodney Yee is very popular and has an enormous following. His instructions are clear and easy to understand and all of his Yoga DVDs have very good customer reviews.
Here are some other Yoga DVDs from Rodney Yee, although they are not all targeted towards beginners. It is great to see that a fella can be a Yogi, you can prove to your own partner that Yoga is not just for sissies!