Simple Kefir Facial Scrub Recipe
This simple and easy to make Kefir facial scrub recipe is especially good for sensitive skin, and for acne sufferers.
Almonds are especially good for gentle exfoliating. If you would like to get the very best from your kefir face scrub, then you might like to make your own almond meal.
It is simply a matter of popping some raw almonds into a blender and blending them up until they are finely ground.
Of course, using wholesome organic almonds would be the best choice, too.
How to Make Kefir Facial Scrub
- Mix the kefir and almond meal (ground almonds) together until they are well combined.
How to Use Kefir Facial Scrub
- Apply the kefir skincare scrub to the face and neck
- Using damp hands, gently massage the mixture over the skin to exfoliate
- Allow it to remain on the skin for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water and pat the skin dry
Your kefir skincare facial scrub may be stored in your fridge in a sealed container, for up to five days. After that, any unused portion should be discarded.
More Kefir Information:
- How To Use Kefir For Skin Care
- Kefir and Orange Facial Scrub
- Kefir Honey Cleanser
- How To Make Kefir
- Kefir vs Yogurt
- Himalayan Salt Health Benefits