Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor
The Breville Juicer BJE820XL is one of the fastest juicers on the market. The dual disc provides an extra option most juicers do not have, and that is that the Breville BJE820XL juicer is able to make a puree.
Juice extraction from fruits and vegetables usually results in the wastage and disposal of the pulp. The pulp is usually rich in fiber and nutrients.
Most juice extractors cannot enable you to use the pulp for the making of puree.
If you are looking for a high-quality juicer with leaves you with almost no wastage, the Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor is a pretty good choice.
The Breville BJE820XL juicer also has the extra feature of being able to separate the pulp for making puree. The unit comes with a dual disc feature. One disc is for straight juicing and the other disc separates the pulp from the juice.
The pulp can be used to prepare puree, smoothies, sauces and soups. This is especially good if you have a baby or very young kids.
The Breville Juicer BJE820XL is Powerful
The Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor has a very fast 1200 watt motor. The motor produces enough power needed for the extraction of juice from your produce – within seconds of hitting the go button.
Variable Speed Control & large Feed Chute
The 3 inch diameter chute can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables. If you want to cut down on the time spent preparing fruits before feeding them into a juice extractor, this is one of the best extractors for the job.
Breville BJE820XL Features & Details
- The puree disc and insert retains pulp that would otherwise be chucked out after juice extraction. The pulp can be used for the preparation of healthy fruit based snacks like smoothies, or dehydrated fruit roll-ups (yum!)
- Powerful 1200 watt motor provides enough power to enable juice extraction from both soft and hard fruits, as well as vegetables
- Electronic 5 speed control enables you to regulate the speed of the blade shaft. You have complete control of the juice extraction process
- Heavy grade die cast metal body protects the unit from physical damage
- The stainless steel body is durable and stain proof
- Detachable parts make cleaning and maintenance easy
- 3 inch diameter chute can accommodate whole fruit and vegetables minimizing time spent preparing the fruit or vegetables before feeding them into the unit
What Breville BJE820XL Customers Reviews Say
No review would be complete without taking into consideration real customer reviews. We sampled 45 online customer reviews when conducting the research for this review. The Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor has an average score of 4.7 out of 5. Most of the customers who reviewed this unit said that it was awesome. The unit also received negative reviews. A common complaint among those who gave the unit negative reviews was frothing when it operated in high speeds.
Overall, if you want a juice extractor which will not only make fresh juice but also prevent prepare puree, the Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor is the best fit.
Breville BJE820XL Pros in a nutshell:
Extremely fast – Quick clean up – purees as well as juices – large feed chute
Breville BJE820XL Cons in a nutshell:
One of the highest priced centrifugal juicers. Because of the design, this Breville juicer is extremely noisy. However, since the juice only takes seconds to make – that may not be an issue to many people.